Pages

Saturday, January 10, 2015

New Year, New Beginnings - #RealTalkwithGeorgie

Hey guys!

Happy New Year!

I don’t know about you, but I am still very much in the New Year spirit.

There is so much to look forward to this year, especially my new blog #RealTalkwithGeorgie!

You guys have known for the longest time that I have been working on a new blog. I have so many creative projects and I have managed them on many different mediums. However with RealTalkwithGeorgie, you will be able to see all that I do all in one space! Amazing right?

The best part is that you will gain access to amazing content: articles, interviews, poetry and more!

Don’t be sad my Unspokenwords93 followers, I would like to thank you so much for reading all of my posts and engaging with them over the past 3 years. It has been an amazing journey and everything is not at an end. I hope that you will continue to follow me on my creative journey.


Additionally, I am happy to announce that there are only 5 days left until #RealTalkwithGeorgie! Yayyyy! Are you excited? I hope you are!








2 comments:

  1. Happy new year Georgette! You look amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year darling! Thank you so much! xxx

      Delete